My Loving Mom....


Today, on your birthday here are some expressions of my heart....
You are the sunlight in my life,
You are the moon I see far away.
You are the brightest star of my life
You are my love, my life…..
You are the one, who cares me,
You are the one who support me the most,
You are the best teacher of my life,
You are my love, my life….
You are my favorite lady in this world,
You are the my mentor, my guide,
You are the role model of my life…
You are my love, my life….
You are the one who makes me smile,
You are the one who makes me shine,
You are the reason of my life,
You are my love, my life…
You are the one who did everything best for me,
You are the one who sacrificed a lot for me,
You are the one, who taught me life,
You are my love, my life….
You are the lyrics of my song,
I am blessed to have you in my life,
I can do anything for you mom,
You are my love, my life….
You are the best mom on this earth!!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mental Health is need of the hour !!

FOLLOW YOUR INNER VOICE !!

THROUGH IT ALL.....