My Mirror....

I am the happiest person on this earth....
because I found a friend,
who knew everything I felt...
who know my every weakness,
and the problems I have been dealt...
who understand my wonders,
and listen to my dreams....
she listen to how I felt about life,
and what it all means....
she understand what I was going through,
and promised she'd stay long....
she can always read my face and my mind,
even when I could not recognize...
& its you, my friend !!!!
she is more than a friend, she is more than a sister...
I reached out to this friend,
to show her that I care...
to put her close and let her know,
how  much I need her there....
I went to hold her hand,
to pull her a bit never,
and realize that this perfect friend I found
was nothing but My Mirror !!!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mental Health is need of the hour !!

FOLLOW YOUR INNER VOICE !!

THROUGH IT ALL.....