Sub Conscious....

Consciously, I ask my sub conscious to supply me with some words.....to send up the thoughts which I could not able to realize for so long....and the words are:
I'll never tell you, I can't tell you...
the truth abt me, the truth abt you...
But that doesn't mean I m lying to you...
when I talk about you, when I talk about me....
It's just that I hide or suspect that I do....
what I know about me, what I know about you....
when I never told you...when I never told to me...
why do I tell it now....
If ever you find, the me that is me....
I'll have to tell you...what I think about you.....
I'll never do...
when I talk about you, when I talk about me....
because its true....because its true...
I'll never do....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mental Health is need of the hour !!

FOLLOW YOUR INNER VOICE !!

THROUGH IT ALL.....