Searching for the Answers......

I was searching for the answers that evaded me so long…..
What I am trying to solve….
What I am resolve…
It’s been so long…
Words kept me awake….
All night and day, making me so confused and restless…
I was sinking into the web of wishes…
Of the long lost past….
I let my life down again & again….
That I was not wishing for it….
I killed my inner voice to come out….
But it calls me again and again….
But gradually I have started finding the way……
What is happening with me….
What things keep changing me…
Why I am restless….
Why I am so confused….
In the midst of the night….
I am succeed to find a way….
I have got all the answer….
Yes, it was you….
It was you…
And only You…!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mental Health is need of the hour !!

FOLLOW YOUR INNER VOICE !!

THROUGH IT ALL.....